Sunday 28 October 2012

BITTERSWEET CONFESSIONS..............


BITTERSWEET CONFESSIONS

Selfish compromise, a reason to walk behind
Judge me don’t demand
Trust me don’t comprehend, break it all away
Lie to me and bring me to stay.
**I will fight the world till I am breathing
I will make a stand for myself
I won’t let the world fucking own me
I will fight……
Fight me don’t look down, seek me once again
Kill me and place me out again
Hurt me, leave me, push me out to fall
Break my dying with my soul.
Believe me and take me away from this illusion
Heal me and stop my dying cries
Convince the essence to return to the truth again
Blind me with the truth in your eyes
With the truth in your eyes……
***I searched for salvation,
A self realization
Drop the veil on my real life
Bittersweet confessions.

Just looking back at an old diary to find this song, it brought back a few memories to be honest. Nostalgic to see it and kinda miss those days when I was young, wild and free…. Teehihihi….. (Yes!!!!!!! Believe it or not, I had my days of being a rebel). We'll talk about that some other day though. Wrote a long time back, when I actually used to sing. Not much of a poet, I however wrote a song or two for the band and few were pretty good. I guess better than expected.
Well enough said about that, been going through pretty good times, things are just fine and having one of the best times of the year right now. I haven’t been able to get the time out though to write something, I however intend to do it very soon. I had been busy planning my travel and doing a lot of stuff. But everything’s sorted for me now and I am preparing myself to leave Delhi. My home for past 23 years, kind of not excited about it, at the same time however, I am okay because I know I will be back someday or the other.
Just one more thing that I love a lot, Vincent van Gogh's Paintings.  He is and will always be one of the best around.
Vincent Van Gogh's painting: Undergrowth With A Couple
I am gonna talk about that the next time, today I am just a bit busy. Just wanted to share the song with you peeps, this song, in my opinion is the best son I have ever written, well lyrically of course!!!!!!
Gonna see you very soon, well till then take very good care of yourself and stay safe.

Adios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. - Tonight’s Everton vs. Liverpool, the Merseyside derby. Hoping for a Liverpool win and fingers crossed. Oh well……… I am keeping everything possible crossed. Everton’s been good this season and I am pretty nervous, my prediction however 2-1 Liverpool.
#YNWA


No comments:

Post a Comment