Friday 27 July 2012

HATE ME FOR WHO I AM.......

 
Once in our lifetime, there comes a day when we go all out telling people what we like and dislike. Today I am going through the same thing. It hasn’t been the best of days for me so far. So I decided why not make it one of those days when I can go all out telling people about what I don’t like or to put it in exact words “hate”. Once I started writing I just couldn’t stop about it, maybe it was because I hate so many things. In all honesty I hate freely, this maybe the reason I never expected everyone to like me either. After all it’s a fair world, you get what you give and vice versa.
There are a lot of things I hate, for starters, I hate Manchester united and everything associated with it. The players, the coach and the fans, I mean everything. Even if it’s a friend supporting them, I hate them when they do; otherwise I am okay with them. Funny but that’s the truth!!! They do nothing better than just annoy me to the core and I must admit, a lot of things would be much better without them!!!!! I just can't stand the arrogance not to mention their ever rising ego. Yeah, let me also tell you, if you are a woman and you love Manchester United then I will not hesitate to judge you!!!! Feel free to do the same, I couldn't care less about it!! I hate Real Madrid and Cristiano Ranaldo, I don’t know why but I just can’t stand that guy for some reason!! Is it because I am jealous of who he is? FUCK NOOOO!!!!! I am in team Messi for god sake!!!

I hate Chelsea FC and their freaking rich owner Roman Abramovich. I feel he’s a bit too disrespectful to say the least. Not that he would care about what I think of him though.
I hate it when Liverpool loses despite of playing so well and I hate it more when my friends laugh at me about it. Just pisses me off properly. And if a stranger or maybe a mere acquaintance does it, I might as well punch them in their face!!!!
I hate Metallica!!! A lot of you might wanna slate me for saying this but again, it’s a fact!! I fucking hate them. To me they are just a bit too overrated.
I hate people who fake everything be it emotions, attitude, the way they dress or their outlook towards people. I feel the world would be much better place without them. I know nobody cares about what I say. I am just saying however.
I hate those bullies and rich kids who think that they run the world. This in fact is not true; little do they know that people like them for what they have rather than who they are.
I hate being told what to do every now and then, mainly because of one reason that I never tell people what to do. I respect their choice and expect them to respect mine as well.
I hate the way I look, at the same time however I understand that I can’t change a thing about it even if I cry and moan about it my entire life. So, I have rather learnt to live with it with an understanding that god has created me the way he wanted me to be.
I hate people who have no respect for women badly or to put it in other words male chauvinistic people. In all fairness I strongly feel that women should be respected, after all without them we are nothing. Those who respect women for who they are have my respect!!!! I salute you for that!!!

I hate those homophobic bullies who would just refuse to accept what is normal to the gay people. I have a strong opinion about it and huge respect for them, and where is the need to be disrespectful? Honestly, I do not see it. As a friend puts it “God didn't make everybody straight and 'normal' and that we should love and accept each other, no matter what our sexuality is and no matter who we love” and I strongly stand by that. If you respect them for who they are, then you have my respect as well, much love for you!!!!
I hate people who are racially prejudiced or maybe discriminatory!!! Just freaking hate them!! Come on, everyone is the same; Ok I accept you might look better than me. Your skin colour or maybe your facial structure might just as well be a lot better than mine!!! But you all see what I see, feel what I feel and you all do what I do. You sleep, I also sleep, you eat so do I. you cry when you are sad, so does everyone. You laugh when you are happy, you freak out when you get something you wanted for so long unexpectedly, you scream when you are angry, you blush when someone you like compliments you on something, you feel bad when somebody makes fun of you in front of other people, guess what!!!! I do everything exactly the same. So where is the need to discriminate?

I hate when people promise me something only to snub me at the last moment. It is something I can’t stand. Just freaks me out.
 
I hate people who are judgmental about others. Proper hate it when they do without even knowing them. As for me gotta at least know them before passing a judgment and if possible shouldn’t even judge anyone, for simple reason that I don’t like being judged myself.

Okay, I must stop here if not them half of you will hate me eternally and in all honesty I don’t want that to happen neither do I wanna annoy you too much. Though I know I can really be an annoying kid who just wouldn’t stop once I start something, however like they say “Sometimes to make yourself more precise, you just gotta learn when to stop!!!!”  Well I just came up with it!! So I am gonna stop here because if I write about them all I guess I wouldn’t be able to finish it in months. As I said before I hate freely, so feel free to hate me for who I am and how I see and feel things, I don’t care. I have lately given up on worrying about what people think or say about me behind my back. I am okay with what they think say or do, it’s not my business to worry about it, and in fact I couldn’t care less about what they think of me. So final word you are free to hate me for who I am just like I am free to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment