Sunday 28 October 2012

NOT ALONE...........



NOT ALONE…….
I don’t wana break and crawl to you
I don’t wana fight and fall for you
I don’t wana lose and hope for you
I don’t wana fear and cry for you
I want you to, to see what I see
I want you to, to feel what I feel
Broken hopes, unspoken dreams
But I chose my destiny, I chose to b free
****Falling away I’m closer to grave
Push me away but still call my name
Closer to you I’m drifting away
Bleed me to shame and take me away...........
Hold me one more time
And never let me go
Feel me and make me believe
That m not alone
Throw me and leave me with tears
But never let me fall
Break me, tear me but make me believe that I’m not alone.....

Just the continuation to the songs I had written, as I said before when I was young, wild and free. Yeah, it sounds funny because if you look at me now, I am far, far away from a rebel. With my big nerdy glasses and simple (in other words people call it as “Good boy”) haircut, which of course I cut on my own. So yeah, I am far from a rebel.
I had complained about not having the time to write something, now that I have it, I am going to make full use of it. Write just as much possible and post however random or stupid. Who knows I might not get the chance tomorrow. There are few other reasons as well which are keeping glued to my computer right now.
First, Liverpool match still has time and I am friggin excited about it. It seems to take years though. So just to kill time probably I’d stick around here and write something or the other.
Second, I don’t know why if it happens to you or not. Winter is approaching and I always kind of feel very lonely in the evenings, not that I miss someone or something in particular. But just lonely. The quiet around the house, the dampness in the weather, a bit of fog around and the chill in the winds. Everything just makes me so lonely. And you know this place is my getaway from all these feelings.
Oh, yeah, and did I tell you that, things are going well at this moment with me. So I am kinda upbeat about every new dawn these days. I guess my letter to October did help me in a huge way (If you don’t know what I am talking about then click here and you will……… thanks).
I almost forgot, last Saturday, we had a short drama competition in our church, and as you might have guessed by now, we did participate. We did not win it, but were runners-up; a good experience and honestly, I enjoyed it a lot.
That’s about it, just an overture to the month and yeah, I am gonna tell more about it but in due time. Probably will write about everything in parts. Keep waiting.
I will take a leave now and hope that you have a great evening. Take care and stay safe.

Adios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. – Still waiting for the match. Nervous yet excited. Still going with 2-1 to Liverpool.

2 comments:

  1. I love winters!! It's so much better than summers!!! Summers means sweaty and insects crawling everywhere. Winters equal to no sweat and no insects or reptiles!!! EW. Alsooo, In winters, I can always blame me looking fat on the thick sweaters! Nobody believe my excuse but oh well, at least it helps :P LOL.
    And good luck with the Liverpool match!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, even i love winters, but i have two problems with it. First, my nose, i have sinus problem which gets really bad in winters. Second, the evenings makes me lonely. Otherwise everything is good about it.
      Thanks, but the match was draw. But they have another match this Sunday :)

      Delete