Sunday 29 July 2012

THE DAY THAT WAS......


It’s been a while since I have been trying to write something meaningful and worthwhile.  I had thought about some great topics and stuff on my bed yesterday before sleeping. And I woke up in the morning and Pfffff!!! It’s all gone. It all vanished in the thin air like a vapor. What can I possibly do now, that was my plan from yesterday, that I would write something and post it on my blog. All the hard work that I had put in thinking about all those topics has come to nothing.
It’s so annoying when it happens. I mean really annoying, almost on the verge of screaming WTF however that would not do any good to me as well, so I decided I’m gonna eat breakfast and read paper for a long time and then maybe listen to music and stuff or I could possibly hang around on the net and chill, well that was what I had In my mind. Little did I know that the day has something else in stores for me. There was no warning, neither was there a sign for it. After spending a while with the newspaper I realized that this is not one of those normal days.
Before I get into anything else, let me just  ask you, have you ever had a wistful desire to return in thought or in fact to a former time in your life, to your homeland, or family and friends. Have you ever felt a sentimental yearning for the happiness of a former place or time? That is what has struck me today. In other words we call it nostalgia. Loneliness was the story of the day for me. Tried everything in my power to just shoo it off however, failed miserably. Thought of just shouting at it “GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY MIND”, but then again, who am I kidding?
Ok, so now there I said it….. YES I AM MISSING YOU!!!!  It’s not an easy feeling when I know that I can’t be with you, in all honesty that SUCKS!!! Yes and it does a big time. “You should have given me warning or at least a sign!!! That is not fucking fair” That was all that’s in my mind the entire day. Yes, it was really not fair in all honesty, I mean come on, and the day was bright and lovely. A perfect day to enjoy an outing with friends or something. Here I am, inside my room with no plans whatsoever, thinking about you and not even sure if you are doing the same or not, So, I decided to beat it off by listening to my all time tried and tested (not to forget my all time favorite as well) band Rage Against The Machine, which always helps me when I am not in the right state of mind. Listening to good old Rage Against The Machine also did not help, that means it’s more fucked up than I thought. Here is a small example to explain the severity of the situation, had a certain someone I loathe most visited me, he or she would have been welcomed with a warm hug today. That’s how it was.
What can I possibly do to keep me away from this or maybe keep me distracted, and trust me when you need ideas nothing comes to mind and when you don’t need it then there is a plethora of it. In short my mind is firing blanks right now. Ughhh!! I hate when it happens and sadly, it does all the time. Tried listening to song that I really love as I said before Rage Against The Machine has failed to help. To tell you the truth I woke up at 11am in the morning, which is quite late but the day was awfully long, the longest day of this year so far. Nothing I do would please me, so I just sat and did nothing. And guess what? That did not help either. I sat on my chair and waited for a miracle to happen. And you know what? That Fucking did not happen!! That Sucks!! Big time. I know and maybe you also know it, so I don’t think I need to explain why. This has been the story of this day which is now officially the worst day of 2012 so far for me. If the day has been good for you, then you are mega lucky!! And I am so fucking jealous of you right now. But whatever, who cares now!!! This day will never be forgotten though, for reason more sad than happy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment