Wednesday 3 October 2012

HELLO OCTOBER: PLEASE BE GOOD TO ME



Dear October,

After what September had been to me, I really look forward to spending time with you. I haven’t had the best of times during September’s stay and in all honesty, I could do without the memories as well.
First of all, I wanna tell you that I have some expectations from you. I am not asking to be perfect for me; I however expect that you wouldn’t be as bad as September was to me. September was kind of an eye opener for me, I, however feel that these lessons could have come in a better way. I will not be morose and spend my time whining about it though.
I understand though there will be sad times, few nostalgic ones as well, I am prepared for it. I know I can’t avoid them. So I will just face them instead of trying to run away from them.
Honestly, the entire year has been rather bad for me than good. Started off on a bad note and I really wanna end it on a good one. I hope that the process starts from you. Now that it’s just three months away from the year end, I don’t wanna and I cant probably handle shits anymore. I just want to be done with it all and I just want it to end on a good note, not even asking for a perfect end. I know I don’t deserve that. 
Just the kind of end that brings a smile to my face, not even asking for a laughter. Just a smile. A small will do as well.
Like the old saying goes “We can’t go back and change the past but we can start from now and make a brand new end.” I am ready to leave everything behind and start something new from now on and make a brand new end. I want you to do this with me. In fact I need you to do this with me. 
I really wanna make changes and tell myself, it’s the time to be happy!!!!!!!!Once again.

I will not blame you if things go out of hands but I will deffo be saddened.

I have a lot of wishes and expectations from you, not to mention all the things that I wanted to ask you and say to you. I do however understand that all my wishes and expectations can’t come true. I’d be fine if they don’t. I guess I’d understand.
 
I know I am naïve; stupid, sometimes arrogant and I have an ego that is larger than life. I can really be a prick and a pain in the arse. I am annoying, I lie, I cheat and piss people off more often than I make them happy. Yes, I do have all the qualities to be hated than loved. But inside I am not as bad, just sometimes being this way works much better for me.
I might put in a smile on my face and show that I don’t care, I just might more often than not but I am just a boy who just wants to be loved, even if it’s for a while. 
Hope you understand what I wrote. Thanks a lot for listening to me.
Take care,
Adios!!!!!!!
P.S. – Please October!!! Please, be kind to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment