Friday 3 August 2012

NO ONE IS PERFECT


I woke up this morning with a rather strange feeling. I don’t know why but for some reason I‘ve been wondering about perfection and if there is anyone fit to be called one. Well, this world has seen great men and women but no one comes close to being perfect. 
I just think that this is a healthy way to view the world. This doesn't depress me or anything. It's about being realistic about human nature and self-preservation. If you recognize it, you'll actually feel much better about the world, know how to avoid the obstacles, because I strongly believe that perfection is just a myth and it doesn’t exist. But then again it’s just me and my thoughts.
However I would seriously want you to think about it once and take it into consideration.
The primary motivation of most people is to forward their own interests, in other words, everyone is in some way or the other selfish. So am I. Anytime anyone does something, you have to ask yourself "What are they getting out of this, what is their motivation" Most of the time, it doesn't matter, because it's about trivial nonsense. But when it comes to mixing relationships with friendship, work, love, that's when you have to worry. Does this person have a hidden agenda? Why are they calling me out of the blue like that, they never seemed to care?
When you think about someone's character, the person they are, you can get some idea of how much you can trust them or how much you can confide in them. Some people I know cannot be trusted at all, others, yeah perhaps I can trust a bit, however not too much. But the thing of it is this--- everyone has their breaking point, the point where their interests outweigh your own and they WILL betray you. Sometimes it's a lot, sometimes it's a little, but it's almost always there.
So, what I am saying is that you cannot trust anybody 100%, and you can’t any expect anyone to be perfect. And there is nothing wrong with that, because human beings are imperfect by nature. You can't expect perfection from strangers, friends, lovers, and family.  With that being said, it doesn't mean that I am in any way trying to imply that we shouldn't love people around us.
Nobody is perfect and no one deserves to be perfect. The truth is no one has it easy, everybody has issues and everyone has a different story to tell. You would never know what the others are going through. So, pause before you start judging, criticizing or mocking others. Everyone is fighting their own unique war, and whatever they say or do, it has a reason. 
So if you in some way think that you are not perfect, i guess you don’t need to worry about it too much.  You are not alone. No one is perfect.

1 comment:

  1. i strongly agree with you on this!!! SElfexprienc lol

    ReplyDelete