Tuesday 31 July 2012

IF ONLY I HAD ONE WISH......


It's just so funny. People who do trust must think that I am crazy and infact I really am. Crazy I might be, but I can honestly say that I trust no one, not especially after what I have gone through in the recent times - and I HATE this feeling. I am so scared to trust anyone, that I just can't bring my walls down.
I wouldn't say that I have put my trust in some of the WORST people on earth but I have had my heart handed back, not only shredded, ripped, barbecued but skewered and served back to me by the people I trusted the most. 
Even though, every time I have let my guard down and let someone in, it's bitten me in the arse. In short you could say that every time I trusted someone, I have always been made to regret my decision. Not that I'm saying that I am and have been through the worst times, but yeah, it surely is the phase that I am not enjoying at the moment.
I think that if I had ONE wish right now - if God could hear just ONE wish from me -- I would probably ask for someone I can talk to, someone I can look up to when the world turns against me, one person that I can trust - who wants nothing in return.  The kind of person who you can call at 3am with no worries, can show up and talk to at anytime. The kind that smiles when you come to see them.
I know that this isn't going to happen and I know that if anyone could have one wish from God, it should be to stop all wars, end homelessness, feed the poor, have world peace or something of that kind.
I guess today I am being selfish and I know it. But sometimes you gotta be selfish to get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment