Friday 6 September 2013

SECOND COMING...... WELL, SORT OF.




Helloooooooo.............!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM BACK........!!!!!!!!!!

It's been quite a long time. Oh yeah, it has been. I don't don't know why? But for some reasons I kept myself away from writing for so long. It seems like a decade to me to be very honest. But if i say that so, honestly, I would be lying. Honestly though, things at work were slightly out of hands, which meant i had very little or no time at all to write or do something else. Been meaning to write something or the other for a while but just couldn't find the time and also there was very few exciting things happening in my life worth writing about, unless I start writing about what I do at work, what I eat and what do I do when I have an off. Obviously, no one is interested in knowing all that crap. And I will, for that matter, save you from the misery of going through all that.
So, days, weeks and months have gone by, I for one, would assume that all my readers, especially you are doing fine (not even sure how many actually read this thing).
Things, have been pretty ordinary here with me, have seen very few exciting things in this past six months or so. Though I would rule out that nothing exciting happened at all during this time the days were too far and few in between. Nevermind, there were days when I had my share of fun, and there were days when I just hoped it to end sooner than it usually does, which in simple words we call it as very boring days. And if I talk about work, it has been nothing less than mega-hectic, for different reasons, but yeah!!!! It has been very hectic few months and I had been longing to get out of this mess for a while.
But in all, I wouldn't deny the fact that the days went by sooner than I had expected, maybe it was because of the work schedule, which was in every sense keeping me busy for almost 10 hours in a day. Tiring, it may be I am still, in a way thankful that it helped me kill time. If not for work, time just doesn't seem to move. If you don't believe me, then you should see me on weekends. It is nothing less than a struggle to go through the entire day, and I swear I kid you not!!!!!!
You know, sometimes, leading a normal life has it's own advantages though. It saves you all the drama and the heartache you go through, which could in a way, ruin your peace of mind for few days, weeks or maybe even month. And it's better especially, when you lead a hectic life as mine, mainly because it doesn't put you in a situation, where you need to think too much, or really put an effort despite of being low, to get things straight. These are the situation that I try to avoid or I must say, I'd do anything to avoid. Honestly, sometimes, I do think about all these stars who lead a life watched by millions of people everyday and I can't help but feel pity for them. Sometimes I do wish to be in their shoes, however most of the times, I am better off the way I am. For I wouldn't be able to handle the same pressure they go through everyday. Being famous looks fun, however it has a heavy price to pay and honestly, I am not ready for that, not that anyone cares though.
Talk about celebrities, then Christina Aguilera has been the flavour of the month for me though, well for quite sometimes now. I've liked her since she made her debut, however I never knew she could really be that powerful with her vocals until I heard some of her songs from the recent albums, well, not that recent. Been all into her for a while, kinda listening non-stop to her. No particular reasons for that, however she has created some powerful songs both lyrically and vocally. In my view, she's one of the most under-rated singers of all time and she deserves the respect given out to the likes of Mariah Carey, Celine Dion etc.
Okay, that's said. There are a lot of things exciting me. First there is my supposed trip to Delhi, yeah, once again I am going home and not to forget the beginning of new season in the EPL. Been waiting for it for a while now, though the cable connection here doesn't show much of it, however still excited with it. Liverpool looks good to me this season, no major signing but there is a hint of confidence in the players and also the coach. I think they'll be big this time around. The only problem would be the drama surrounding Suarez and his departure. Well, sincerely hoping he stays and I am sure he will.

Okay we are going to meet a lot more often and I will be much more regular around here, just that I need some time, as in free time, which i am planning to squeeze in, in between work and my spare time.
Happy days are here. It so feels like a second coming for me. How long has it been?? Let me guess, four months??? Maybe more. Being away for so long, it seems like ages to me, this place however still welcomes me and puts a smile on my face, whenever I see people commenting on my craps. It just makes me happy. Well, sort of. Gotta see you very soon. Gotta get me ready for the Delhi trip. A lot still needs to be done before I leave. So, I will see you when I get to Delhi. Till then take care and stay safe.
Adios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: