Saturday 24 November 2012

AHMEDABAD DIARIES: CHAPTER 1



Hola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am back. Hope you are all glad to see me. 
I had been meaning to talk to you about my adventure or rather dull time here at Ahmedabad for a while now. But as you might have guessed it, I had been busy and haven’t had much pleasure of using the laptop. Well, now that I am working and on a temporary basis I do have a desk of my own, I think it is going to change and I will be writing a lot more than this. Not that I have a lot of people who read this, but it’s just me who loves writing. So I will be back time to time. The hectic schedule at work cannot keep me away from writing.
When I got ready to leave I received a lot of heart warming messages from people around me and honestly they made all this a bit easier than it should have been. Oh, well if you don’t know about this then you probably should read few of the previous posts. You might have a better idea about it. But as I said, I will be talking about it in a more open manner sooner rather than later. So if you want, you can probably wait for it. I will be posting it soon.
So, here I am in Ahmedabad. God has been rather good to me all along, the journey was fine, though I felt just a bit lonely. I however reached the place safe and sound and with a heavy heart. To my amazement however I found one family I could stay with, nice people I should say and they have really been good to me. And I am thankful, however the pain of leaving home is always greater than anything else. Well, not exactly correct or something that you might agree to, but right now it seems to me so.
So, I have a roof above my head but not a home, I have people waiting for me when I return home from work but no family. Yeah, amidst all this I still feel a bit hollow and there seems to be a void inside, which always deepens during the weekends and honestly, I hate weekends here.
There is nothing to do on weekends, just stay at home and wait for Liverpool's match to start. And the worst thing, I have got no place to go and no one to visit. I wasn't one of those to visit people around back in Delhi, but here things have changed and now I wish if there was at least someone I could probably visit or something. Even, going to church seems like a fun idea right now, which never was an option for me back in Delhi.
Let me however tell you, that this family has done everything to make me feel at home and I have felt at home most of the times. I have everything here, TV, internet, food and I mean everything, the only thing missing is family and friends. Well,yeah, it's wrong for me to overlook the blessings sometimes however I rather seem too concerned about what I am missing than what I am getting here in this strangeland.
It’s been about two weeks now and I heard that I will be posted in a semi urban area in a few days time and I can imagine myself and the kind of time I would have for the next three months. But what else can I possibly say; things don’t always go the way we want them to. Sometimes things happen because there is an importance in our lives. Well, honestly, I am just trying to console myself. I am sad and a bit lost. Where would I go and who would I turn to. Everything just seem to fall apart. If something happens to me then who would take care of me? Now I am kind of emotional, and I don’t like it. I wish if there was a way I could change it all.
Hmmmmmmm….. My heart is heavy and I am just at the loss for words. I guess I need a lot of wishes right now. Hope it helps though.
I know it’s not the end and a lot of people have gone through it even before I knew about it. I am just a bit different here. I haven’t been a momma’s boy in my life but I am just a bit used to of being at home with my parents and family.
I think this is just to make me strong, and I certainly hope that it does, because if it doesn’t then things are gonna get really bad. I wouldn’t like it if that were to happen.
So, I guess it’s time to MAN the fuck up. Face everything with a smile and yes, life will throw challenges at me and I will take every friggin challenge from now on.
I guess this is just what I needed.
Ahmedabad done. Next Stop Dahot!!!! Here I come. Hope you be nice to me.
See you soon.
Saying goodbye twice in two weeks, not happy days around here, I must say. As I said it before, Goodbyes have never been my thing. I proper suck at this.  This time it's harder. First time I said goodbye two weeks back, I at least had a  glimmer of hope that there is someone I can rely on. This time around however, it's new place and new people. Don't know anyone there neither do I have any idea how am I going to stay there. So, it's a bit difficult.
But as they say,all good things must come to an end and so will this come to an end. Here I start the new journey and on my way to writing a new chapter in my life. I hope that this turns out to be one exciting affair. Fingers crossed and everything else that could possibly be closed.
Well, I will see Dahot very soon and you all sooner than that. Till then take care and stay safe.
“The lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear. The lord id the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid.”  Psamls 27:01. 
So, some Bible verses and few things to just keep me strong. Yeah, "You'll Never Walk Alone" the perfect song for moments like these, in fact the perfect song for every moment in life. So, yeah technically I am alone yet "Never Alone."
See you very soon. Till then take care and stay safe.
Adios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



P.S. - I miss home. I miss Delhi. I miss my folks and I miss YOU.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got there safe and sound!! And cheer up, man!!! Things will be good soon. In the beginning, everything seems stark, but I am SO sure that soon you wouldn't want to come to Delhi only, because you're having such an awesome time there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, honestly it's not all bad to be honest.. it's kind nice.. But the thing is i miss home sometimes and there is no one or place to hang out on weekend.. Well, best of luck for your exams.Hope you did well today.

      Delete