Thursday 27 September 2012

CONFESSION: LIVERPOOL AND I


Today I am feeling that extra bit of KOP inside me, first it’s because LFC won yesterday night, with only youngsters playing. Feeling kinda proud to be honest.
Things haven’t been very good for past few seasons for LFC and I have been asked this question of “Why Liverpool FC”??
“Why support a team that hardly plays Europa?”
Sometimes it’s hard to answer all these questions, especially to people who support teams that are at the top. I call them “Glory hunters” you might not agree with it, but that’s how I see them. It does annoy me more often than not. Okay, yeah I don’t answer people around, especially not the random ones. But yes I do like people close to me, to know how strongly I feel for Liverpool.
Yeah I love Liverpool FC, more than a lot of things in this world, some might not understand it. But I expect you to understand it even if you don’t support LFC.
Crying when Liverpool wins a major trophy does not make me a baby. It doesn't. I cry. I always do.
If we win and I choose to watch MoTD, please don’t annoy me with stupid questions.That's for my family actually!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Liverpool lose, NEVER say the words "it’s only a game" This is Liverpool friggin FC WE'RE TALKING ABOUT. There is NEVER "just a game."
If Liverpool loses a big match and you wanna laugh about it, then go somewhere else. If you do that in front of me, I might just as well punch you on the face.
Liverpool win or lose a match doesn’t matter; I always sleep with my Liverpool shirt on matchdays.
My Liverpool shirt and socks are much better than some of Armani suits that you might own.
Make fun of Liverpool in front of me, and I will not take it kindly. Even if I don’t say anything right there, I’d for sure keep my distance from you from that day onwards. If you are a Scum, then don’t expect me to speak to you ever again.
 If I have kids, I will name them: Girl; Stevena, Martina or Louisa, Boy; Agger, Stewart or Lucas.
My wall is full of LFC posters and if you have a problem with it, I advice you not to enter the room instead of saying something about it. 
Regardless of how good I actually am at playing football I’ll always wear my LFC kit when I do.
No matter how bad I am at writing about football I’d keep on writing with a hope that maybe one day the Liverpool official website will read it.
If ever I get a chance to move to UK, the most important factor would be how far from Anfield it is, not where my friends/family live. And if living outside Liverpool is required, the number of Liverpool fans in the area is the most important factor.
If I choose to watch Liverpool win against Milan to win the CL title I shall. I always do.
It will always be the Liverpool badge on my phone. Not changing it. Say whatever you might want to. But it’s not gonna happen.
No texting or call during a match. Call me and I’ll rip your head off. End of story. I can make few exceptions on texting, ummmmmmmm… depending on the person.
If any of your family, friends are Manchester United fan, don’t be surprised to end us in a fight. The worst I can handle is Chelsea and Arsenal. I don't mingle with Scums. Scums can stay away from me.
I would turn gay for Gerrard and Agger. Yeah!!! Shocked, they are awesome like that.
If anyone ever says that Wayne Rooney is good, I'd just turn around and walk away. Disgusting. That’s it.
The photo in my wallet is supposed to be of Liverpool crest and my parents. Lame but it’s a fact that I do keep these two pictures in my wallet all the time.
I love Luis Suarez like my own. Insult him and I will take it as an insult on myself, which would not be pretty. When you are in front of me, just make sure you keep away from him.
A girl in LFC jersey is always hotter than any other girl.
If I want the new LFC kit at the beginning of the season, whether I have the money or not I’ll buy it. I don’t listen to anyone then.
I start and end the matchdays by listening to “You’ll never walk alone”.
"You'll never walk alone" can sometimes be used instead of "I love you." This song is just so inspiring and honestly, I can use it in any way I want. It’s a part of my life now and one of the reasons why I love this club.
If you want to debate and argue over LFC matters bring it on. But don’t come up with those stupid and half baked knowledge, it freaks me off. If you wanna debate, first get your facts right and then do it.
"I LOVE LIVERPOOL". Because I bleed Red for a reason and the reason is Liverpool.
Just a few things that you should know about Liverpool and I, I know you probably be a bit annoyed now. So I will take a leave. See you soon with something a bit more significant and interesting than this. Till then take care and stay safe.
Adios!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment