Friday 14 September 2012

CONFESSIONS OF A LOST BOY


I lie, to make myself happy. Yes I do that a lot, mostly when someone tries to pull me down and I know that they might just as well succeed in doing that. That’s when I lie to myself and tell myself, nothing can break me though I know it will eventually break me down.
I cheat, to achieve something. I steal, to get something I want. I do that. Sue me. That however is not like every time. Yes I do it, but I know when and where to do and when and where not to.
I hurt people, I make them angry.  But that doesn’t always mean that I don’t like them. Sometimes I hurt people I love the most, maybe because I love them just a bit too much. Strange!!!!!! But I do it a lot.
I cry a lot, and I am not ashamed of admitting to it, it helps me to take my anger out and I think it’s so much better than breaking things. I cry when I am depressed, when I am angry, when I am sad, but I never cry when I am happy and honestly, I still don’t understand when people cry out of happiness. I guess I will understand that in time, just like I understood a lot of things slowly and steadily. Time comes for everything. So it will for this one as well.
I am mean, I am selfish and I say really mean things. A lot of times I just think about myself and my happiness. Thinking about the world sometimes is just not my agenda.  I know it’s not right, can’t help it though. That however doesn’t make me a whole bad person. On an off day, I do think about others and sometimes I do think about world peace and stuff, not as much as I would have liked, but I do it time to time.
I hate how I look, yes I do!!!!!!!! I proper hate it. Honestly, I never wanted anything more than to just change how I look. I know I can’t happen, just gotta learn to live with it and gotta learn to appreciate it.
I lack confidence, and I seriously do need to work on that. If I happen to meet you on the street and fail to talk to you, doesn’t mean that I am ignoring you. That just means that I don’t have enough confidence to strike up a conversation. It’s a fact!!!!!
I have trust issues with people around me. I love them for sure, I however can’t generally trust them, I have been made to regret every time I did. As you must have heard, once bitten twice shy, that exactly is the case with me.
I don’t have a lot of friends, but I do have few people who I really confide to. It works much better for me this way rather than to have a whole bunch of people I talk to but none to look up to when I need someone.
I prefer staying alone; I don’t like crowd and all the hustle-bustle. The best place for me to hang out is my room, where I am alone and working on something, either writing or reading.
I am not a very religious person, but that does not make me a non-believer. I do believe that there is a creator, who has control over everything that happens in this world. But it’s gonna take me a whole lot of convincing. I want to believe in religion just as much my family does, but I guess I need a divine intervention.
I am very sensitive, yes for a lad, I really am. So be very careful what you say in front of me. Smallest of things breaks me down sometimes and smallest of things do make me happy as well.
I admit that I do take things lightly more often than not and always try to face everything with a smile. It’s not because I am a funny lad but because it’s much easier to handle things with a smile. Try it, it’s really helpful. 
I hide my feelings more often than not. I don't like it but sometimes when I am feeling bad it works just fine for me, because no one really cares about it anyway. So, most of the times I am okay with hiding them just pretend that I am okay with everything that happens around me even if I am not.
I listen to Demi Lovato. Yes I friggin do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You might wanna laugh at this one, but it’s a fact. She has a good voice and I can really relate to some of her songs. In all honesty I find her quite inspiring.
I have a huge man crush on Daniel Agger. Now you must be thinking it’s a pretty gay stuff!!! Well, sorry to disappoint you, I am just as much straight and no offence to the gay people, I don’t like to be judged about my sexuality.
I tell myself a lot of times that I am strong, deep down inside however, I know I am weak as a child. I like being dishonest to myself on this one; I know no one can help me but myself.
I tell myself that I can take care of myself and I don’t need anyone, but the fact is that I need someone just like every one of us. I know it very well that I can’t face everything on my own but I always try to make myself believe that I am better off on my own.
I tell myself that I am the best in this whole world, and I do it a lot of time. Not because I know that I am the best for a fact, but just to avoid the feeling of being the worst. It helps sometimes and trust me, I have been surviving all along because of this. Not a bad reason to lie in fact.
When things go wrong I like to tell myself that it will get better. Every time things go wrong and when I know I am hurt, I just tell myself that everything will fall into the right place, all it needs is the right time and while it’s bad I just need to look on the brighter side.

11 comments:

  1. Whoa, I really loved this post!!! I realized how similar we are!! Even I hurt the people I love ! I hurt them the most, i don't know why! Maybe because I am a sadist or something. :P And whoa,even the whole confidence thing, not being able to start a conversation is something I can empathize with. But most of all,it's the lying part. I lie to myself ALL the time. 'I'm fine, i'll be fine' and all that.

    But I can't cry. i don't know why. When i am really sad I can't cry. But I do cry when I am happy. :D And to answer your question as to why people cry tears of joy, I think it's because, at least for me, the fact that something wonderful has happened to you in this horrible world, touches your heart, and you can't stop being senti. wELL,I can't. Lol.

    Eek, My comment is too long! :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S.- i have huge crushes on girls too.

      *don't tell anyone.*

      Delete
    2. Haha, this is really great. Well, good to know that you can relate to it. I always wanted people to relate to what i write and finally.... there are you are, you know it means a lot to me :) xx

      P.S.- Thanks for following my blog.

      Delete
    3. Yep, here I am. LOL.

      And you're welcome!

      Delete
    4. http://pollyannalee.blogspot.in/2012/09/know-that-awfully-horrible-moments-in.html

      Delete
    5. ANd I thank God that you are here. Now I know, i am not alone :) xx

      Delete
  2. Busy as hell... Yet I take time to read your posts and I'm totally "loving it" if there actually does exist a phrase like this:-P and yes this post... Aha the other side of you, loved it:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha!!!! There you are!!!!! Thought I had lost you forever, thanks for taking time out to read it :) xx Means a lot to me :) xx As I said before this place is my "confession box" I say and write whatever I want to :) xx

      Delete
  3. I typed some lyrics to I song I really wanted some inspiration from, because I've been struggling with that whole issue of "can I really do this whole life thing and not completely f**k it up?" and your post came up. It was really nice to know I'm not the only person who deals with this kind of stuff. Logically, I knew that, but sometimes, I just get caught up in my own life, and I forget. Thank you for reminding me:)

    ReplyDelete