Saturday 25 August 2012

CHAPTER 34/52: Lifeless Yet Exciting


Okay, so the week began with a disappointment of seeing Liverpool lose their first match of this season to West Brom, that too in a way that it hurts more when I think about it. Barcelona restored some elation inside me, and my boy Messi once again brought back the smile to my face. He always does. Got over all this sooner rather than later and started the week once again, which didn’t have much excitement in the store for me though.
So…. Driving….. Hmmmmmmmm…. Once again back to it and honestly, I am getting better and getting the confidence back. Drove around the roads for a while, though I wouldn’t say I was totally in control but yes, I did make good progress from where I left off last week. Good thing for me I reckon.
Then the much awaited India Vs. Syria match. I had been waiting for it for a while. I and a bunch of the guys went to the match and it was really great experience. Okay, but let me tell you, there were not too many people in the stadium. Football is not as popular here, to be honest. But the Stadium, the atmosphere and the weather........ Awe-Friggin-Some. Sitting just near the tunnel and watching the players from close range…….. Boy, I was freaking out. To top everything, India won the match and as you might have guessed it, we all went berserk. Our sore throats are the evidence of what we went through for two hours inside the stadium. Proper Insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was wrong, sometimes a guy’s day out like this is really refreshing and I did have whole loads of fun, to tell you the truth.
Taken on the match day, nevermind the picture though. It's been edited but that's the only thing I could find. Mind you, I am the one wearing Yellow shirt.

Now I am at the middle of the week and looking ahead for an interview I am supposed to give the next day. Kind of nervous but a bit excited from the inside. I am ready for it. Woke up early and reached the centre in time. But little did I know that I was supposed to carry whole loads of documents along.  Clumsy me… Yeah, I know I am, but that’s who I am. I was given time to actually get all these things, which I did and then the real thing happened. The much awaited interview. The panel interviewing me was kinda nice towards me and I had a good time with them. I am not sure if I did enough to impress them but I surely did have a great time. Done and dusted. Results……. Errrrrrmmmmmm… I’d probably tell you about it when it comes out. So don’t worry about it.
Alright now…. Did I ever tell you that I have a football team? If I haven’t then I apologize. Yes, I do play in a football team, though I don’t play just that much but I am still a part of it.
So, we had this one team that wanted to play with us, and we had everything fixed but the venue and the responsibility fell on me. I had a bit hectic schedule than usual that week so, I couldn’t do it. My fault. So, because of me….. No match this Saturday and the team is disappointed and I know it.
In my defense though, I’d like to just tell you that I had a busy week and couldn’t get the time. What annoys me however is that no one else came up to take the responsibility of booking the ground. Yes, it really is annoying. But as they say, whatever rocks their boat. I don’t care about it.
I, however feel sometimes that as a team everyone should be ready to take any kind of responsibility. Honestly, I hate them people who instead of doing anything just sit back and point out flaws when others work their arse off to get it done. Proper HATE IT!!!!!!! And sad thing, I have a lot of people like that around me.
Annoying? Yes, very much, but there is nothing I could possibly do about it. So I guess, it’s okay.
Oh, well, did I also tell you that I have started writing for live4liverpool.com again, and I am starting to enjoy it once again. Thank goodness. If I haven’t then…. Yes, I have started writing again.
So the week is at its end now, I am writing this instead of going out, so you could probably figure out the kind of life I live and the kind weekends I usually have. Nothing new, so I guess it’s okay for me.
Yes boring and lifeless it may be but I am looking forward to Sunday for a lot of reasons. First, Liverpool will be playing their first home game this season against none other than the champions Manchester City. If you are a Liverpool fan then I suggest you not to miss it at any cost. This one is going to be great.
And the other reason…. Hmmmmmmmmm, you’d know when the right time comes, till then I reckon you just have to play the guessing game.
Alright, I guess the time has come, so I will take a leave, but remember you and I have a lot to talk about and we will, in due time though. Till then take good care and stay safe, Adios!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment