Thursday 16 August 2012

JUST A THOUGHT....... Volume III

  

I am not an avid thinker neither do I think of them in solemnity. I rather spend my time thinking about trivial things rather than important ones. That's been said; however there is one thing that has been bothering me for a while now. I am not even sure where and how to start it, as it is I struggle a lot while putting my thoughts to words. I would however try my best here, because this is one of the most practical things to have come out from my mind, which otherwise seem to be rather occupied with trifling issues.
For some time now, I have been meaning to voice my opinion to each and everyone around me, and to be honest, I wanna scream out saying it. Not that anyone would care though, but I’ll still tell you. Lately, people around me just seem way too concerned about what happens in people’s life other than them. The most exasperating fact is that, most of the things they talk about or lose sleep over, does not even concern them. Not even just a bit and affecting their life is out of question. This just annoys the hell out of me. This is one area where I do not tread and I, for a fact appreciate people who stay away from it as well. If you are one of them people who stay away, then let me tell you, you have my RESPECT!!!!!
Talk about preferences, then, I prefer people who know the art of Minding their own Frigging business”. Sometimes it’s just to better when people just mind their business and don’t jab into other people lives. Not sure if you feel that way, but I deffo do. I’d rather live my life on my own terms and I'd very much prefer if people just kept out of it.
Sometimes I ask myself why they do it. The reasons are best known to them, but yeah it surely is irritating to say the least. Or maybe they derive delight out of it, who knows!!!! Not much of my concern as to why they do it, however it’s be much better if they didn’t.
It seems now I have reached halfway through this, as always it’s happening again. Because now I am kind of drifting away from what I had started out with, I am lost now!!!!! It always happens, now I am not sure which direction am I heading towards. Even if I drift away, I will try my best to jot every piece together and end it on a same note, hopefully. Just be patient and don’t give up on me and keep reading.
So here I go again…..
I talk about bringing changes, doing something good for the community and blah blah blah!!!! And sometimes I think about helping the poor, about world peace and about other things that could probably just make this world a better place. I do it a lot and I am sure I am not the only one doing it. In my humble opinion though, these are the things that we don’t have any control over and there is very little that we can do to change it.
It’s the bitter truth of life to be honest, if there is good then there will be bad and if there are rich people then there will be the poor. That’s the law of nature and that’s how things are balanced. There is not much anyone could possibly do about it.
So I am not going to talk about world peace neither will I annoy you with all the bringing change and doing something good, blabbering!!! No, that’s not what I intend to do.
However there is a small thing which I think if everyone can master, then not sure about the world though, but I am pretty sure our individual lives would be a lot better. And if that happens then the world would slowly but surely would get better. I strongly believe in that!!!
Trust me I do.
Having said that however, you must be thinking either I have completely lost it or you might possibly be trying to make some sense of it. Whichever way suits you, is fine by me.
So, one more time, here I go again…
Yeah!!! You guessed it right!!! I haven’t lost it and I am talking about the art of Minding our own businesses. A small thing perhaps, however very practical. I think what other people do, especially when it doesn’t concern me, is not my business and what I do, most of the time, is not their business. Sometimes we need to stay away and just let people live the way they want to. 
I will not make an impression that it would bring world peace or do a lot of good for humanity for that matter. Sadly, it will not. It will however without a doubt make life a lot better for you and for the people around you. Somewhat trivial thing to be concerned about, it however can do a lot o good rather than bad. So, make someone happy today...... And mind your own friggin business. Just a thought??????? Maybe not!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment