Saturday 18 August 2012

PAGE 232/366 : ANOTHER STORY TO TELL


Okay, after a few days of hiatus, I am back again to annoy you. Hate me for doing this but this is what I love to do. I had been busy for a while and haven't had much time to write anything, but this is one place I can't stay away from too long. There is something here which always keeps pulling me back time and again.
For starters, let me just tell you, this place is more like a “confession box” to me. I come here and say whatever I want to say, without being seen or so to say without being identified, as I know a lot of you haven't seen me yet and those who have, I don't think they read the stuff that I write.
So if you find this place a bit boring, then it is highly advisable that you move on to the next blog.. THANK YOU!!!!
I find it kinda cool to write here and share everything that’s happening around in my otherwise tedious and mind-numbing life.
This week I started driving again after a long time. For those who don’t know I stopped driving a while back after I had a small accident. But now I am back at it again, and man, starting all over again is a pain in the arse.
Driving is not a child’s play, not for me at least. It annoys the shit out of me, when someone tells me what to do and what not to while I am driving. Okay yeah, I am talking about my instructor, who is also a friend as well but thankfully, he’s been rather calm and encouraging so far. So it’s all going well right now.
Writing for live4liverpool.com, which most of the times is fun, haven’t been the same for past few weeks and it didn’t excite me just as much as it used to. WHY?? I don’t know. I just seem to have lost the passion, but thankfully, it’s back again and I am writing in full swing. A positive thing, so I guess it’s a point for me.
Living the kind of life I live is not easy. It sometimes becomes too monotonous and predictable, at the same time however it has its own fun. Waking up late in the morning, sitting in front of my computer all day and then playing football in the evening, which probably would be the only thing I do every day and the same cycle goes on for the entire week. Pretty exciting hah!!!!! I knew it.
Times haven’t really been very kind to me lately; it however was kind enough to teach me something, in a cruel way though.
“Don’t promise or say something which you don’t intend to keep”…
Again, a small thing to lose sleep over, but I hate it when it happens to me. As I said before “Expectation is a bitch” and I hate it when my expectations are not met. To tell you frankly, I am not one of those people who expect a lot from friends or anyone. I however always expect them to keep their words and promises.
I always do my best to keep my words and if I know that I will not be able to do it, then I don’t even bother to promise anything.
Some disappointment, but a lesson well learnt.
This week also gave me a small gift, a friend who I thought I had lost a while back, just got back to me. You all know how it feels when you meet a lost friend. It’s always a pleasure and sure it did make me happy.
To my surprise however, she had read everything I wrote on here. No prize for guessing though, but guess what???????????
She also knew right away that I haven’t been through the best of times recently. After a long talk she gave me something to cheer me up……
@LEONGUI7E No worries, you can tell me anything. We're buddies, right? Now you might wanna listen to this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AKmOvKzlkI … Cheer up. =D

Not something that a lot of you might might find fascinating, but it surely meant a lot to me and it did really cheer me up. Feels good now!!!!!
Looking forward to the weekend, and I’ll take a leave now, so you may enjoy your weekends. Remember all Liverpool FC fans, Premier League will start so let’s all hope for the best.
I shall see you on Monday, there will probably be a lot to talk about then. Hope y’all have a great weekend and I will leave you all with the lyrics to the song that my friend had sent me. Till then Stay safe, Adios!!!!!!!!!
                                   
"Therapy"- All Time Low
My ship went down, in a sea of sound.
When I woke up alone I had everything;
A handful of moments, I wished I could change,
And a tongue like a nightmare, that cut like a blade.
In a city of fools, I was careful and cool,
But they tore me apart, like a hurricane.
A handful of moments, I wished I could change,
But I was carried away.

Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty,
But I'm smiling at everything.
Therapy, you were never a friend to me,
And you can keep all your misery.

My lungs gave out, as I faced the crowd.
I think that keeping this up could be dangerous.
I'm flesh and bone, I'm a rolling stone,
And the experts say I'm delirious.

Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty,
But I'm smiling at everything.
Therapy, you were never a friend to me,
You can take back your misery.

Arrogant boy, love yourself so no one has to.
They're better off without you.
Arrogant boy, cause a scene like you're supposed to.
They'll fall asleep without you.
You're lucky if your memory remains.

Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty,
But I'm smiling at everything.
Therapy, you were never a friend to me,
You can take back your misery.

Therapy, I'm a walking travesty,
But I'm smiling at everything.
Therapy, you were never a friend to me,
You can choke on your misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment