Friday 27 July 2012

DISAPPOINTMENTS: FINALLY IT'S OVER!!!!!


So, one of the most disappointing weeks has come to an end and honestly for me, it is a welcome end. This week would be better forgotten in the future and I will not be looking back at it for sure.
Let me start off with my disappointment at Liverpool FC. The legend, Kop King Kenny Dalglish was sacked amidst the uncertainty of his future. The talks with the owners did not go well and finally he was asked to step down as the manager. Shocking? Yes it was. I was disappointed and honestly almost broke down to tears when I heard the news. But can’t blame the owners as well. They bought the club, wiped off more than £200m debts and then invested more than £100m on new players, who failed to deliver up to the expectations. After spending so much, finishing 8th in the league below, Newcastle and Everton was just not good enough for Liverpool. Though they won Carling cup, the first trophy after 6 years and reached the final of FA Cup, the prime target set by the owners was Champions League spot, which Kenny failed to reach and honestly, he was not ever near it.
So, were the owners right in sacking Kenny? Looking at what they have done, yes they were, but on the other hand if you look at the condition the club was in when Kenny took over, then you’d feel that he deserved at least another season, which I strongly feel he should have been given.
With that’s been said, I will take you to the Champions League final. I am sure a lot of you might have guessed it by now that I will not be supporting Chelsea at all. Yeah, no surprises there, I don’t support Bayern that much but yes I hate Chelsea, so Bayern it is for me. The match started and it all looked one way traffic match. Chelsea game, once again reminiscent of their “great tactic” (which I don’t agree to at all) used against Barcelona, frustrated me all night. I am sure, if you love football then you’d hate the way they played just as much I do. A lot of people might wanna argue saying Chelsea won the cup by playing the right tactics. If you are one of them people, then you can kindly Piss off. This is the first time in Champions League History that a team has won it by sheer luck and nothing else and If Chelsea fans want to bask on it then be my guest!!!!!! I couldn’t care less about them.
Bayern failing to score even after creating a flurry of chances, and how would they score? Chelsea had 8 men in and around their Penalty Box. Come on shits, play with some dignity!!!!!
To some extent it looked like Bayern attacking practice session. Missed chances, a missed penalty and hitting the woodwork did the trick for Chelsea and they won the match on penalties.
I was really frustrated to see Bayern lose after playing so well, but they did not take their chances and Gomez was woeful on the night. Chelsea fans will be proud of the team and they should be after all they have won the first Champions League Trophy in their history. And as everyone knows, Chelsea fans don’t mind any kind of win, they don’t care if they deserve it or not, that shows their class, which apparently is missing in their case.
So now it has been done and dusted and will have to bear with Drogba and his Co’s antics for few days and not to forget the ever annoying Chelsea fans. Yeah, I hate them, I hate every freaking person in that club with passion and it would almost kill me to see their pictures in the papers while they lift the Cup, especially Drogba, Lampard, Terry and that fucking prick called Di Matteo.
But as they say C’est la vie and so it will go on. It will be forgotten sooner or later for good and thanks Goodness that it has finally come to an end. Forget about it now and I will look forward to what lies ahead. Pffffffffttttt!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment