Tuesday 31 July 2012

JUST MY THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!! Volume II


Okay, so I am back again. Hmmmmmm...... Where do I start from? So friggin lost right now!! You know, life is testing me right and trust me it's not fun. But how would you know, I haven't friggin told you anything!! Well you know I am just lost right now. And if, when I finish the whole thing doesn't make sense then I think I've deffo lost it.
Where do I begin?? Let me think! Let me think! Okay.. Got it!!! It's not gonna be very interesting though. Honestly, it might just be another boring stuff that comes out of my mind. And if you don't like what I write, then it's highly advisable that you just skip it!! Thank you.
Alright!! So first of all, it hasn't been very pleasant few months for me and I have been kind of struggling to see the end of the day every day. Not cool!! Not friggin cool at all!!! You must be wondering..But why the fuck am I telling you all this?? It's simple, I have no other place to go to and no one else to turn to. Life sometimes isn't fair to everyone, though I wouldn't call it unfair to me, because I have had my fair share of fun. But on a serious note, it's not fair to everyone. There I friggin said it!!!! I had been refraining myself from saying this all my life. Finally it has come out!!!! Maybe it was overdue!! Who cares anyways!!! Almost forgot, we were talking about me and how things has been for past few days. Okay!! So here's how it is.
First of all, things are not what they seem and it's friggin annoying and second of all, I am tired of working me Arse off to please people around me, while they hardly care about it!!!  I sometimes think if people even know that I exist!!!! On the other hand, I guess that was just a bit too much. It's even made me laugh!!! I'd like to correct myself here. People do know that I exist but most of them don't even care. Okay, that's the right way to put it my boy.
Ah fuck!!! I always have this tendency to drift away from where I started, maybe that's the reason why I wouldn't be a great writer in my life. EVER!!!! So, as I was saying, I hope you are listening though!! It's annoying, and trust me it's friggin annoys the shit out of me. Yeah, you guessed it right!! I cry and whine too much, I know it. But I can't help it. Honestly, I am just as much tired of putting the fake smile everyday and pretend that everything is okay, when nothing is O-Fucking-Kay!!!!. Yeah, I am pretentious, and who knows it better than me!! Pretending however helps me sometimes and I am happy with it. Sometimes it hurts though to hear people saying something or rather promising something and doing something else. I mean expectation is a bitch!!!! And I have a knack of believing what people tell me, maybe because I don't usually shit around with people.
I believe this is enough for one day!! We shall continue with this soon!! Maybe when I am in a mood or when I get time!! You see I am kinda busy with fixing few things and sorting out my life. So until the next time, take care and stay safe. I shall see you soon. Adios!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment