Friday 27 July 2012

LIVE4LIVERPOOL AND ME...




SO FINALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After a long wait, it has finally happened.

This is the mail that I received this morning. So, freaking proud of myself right now.


Hi Leon,

That was great work! An excellent debut for the site - it will go 'live' on Friday.


You're chosen deadline day to have work uploaded by is a Friday. I've attached a guide on how to upload your future work using Wordpress. Don't worry about adding images to your content, I will sort this out.

I look forward to your future pieces and welcome aboard! It's great to have you as part of the team!

Any questions/help please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
Jimmy.

A lot of you might not understand what it means. Well then, it’s a mail from a website called live4liverpool.com, they want me to be a content writer and a featured columnist on their website. So, the hard work , long nights of writing and constant research on the net, finally paying off. Couldn't be happier than this. Just imagine, doing what I love and that too for what I love, it’s just Awe-Friggin-Some. Just the perfect combination for me.
WOOOOOOOOOOO-FUCKING-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment